Crushed: When Parenting is Hard
Are you defeated by the never ending fight to help your child move forward?
BUY ON AMAZON
What do you do when your teen or young adult is having a hard time navigating life, and your whole family is impacted? Could the stress even be from outside influences that your child is surrounded with?
Parenting under stress is hard.
How to do this is found in Crushed: When Parenting is Hard:
• How to handle unfulfilled expectations
• Understanding the importance of what motivates us to parent
• Acknowledging grief and growing the patience to heal and forgive
• Finding joy and strength to move forward and rebuild your relationship with your teen
• Understand the developing brain, substance and the importance of clear communication
DetailsOrder on AMAZON